Triangle CrossFit started out as a “garage gym” in early 2008. In October of the same year, we moved our "box" out of our home and into space located one mile south of Wake Tech off Banks Road and Hwy 401 in Raleigh, NC. Since the beginning, we've been blessed by the friendships gained from the community of amazing athletes that now call Triangle CrossFit their home gym. We would love to have you as part of our fitness family. Come see us!
We are different. What you WILL NOT find at Triangle CrossFit:
- Sales staff - CrossFit sells itself
- Expensive, useless machines
- Trainers annoyed by your questions, or refusing to answer without you purchasing personal training sessions
- Crowded facilities where you're either waiting on equipment, or feel like someone is waiting on you. We're not interested in volume, but individuals searching for elite fitness.
- Expensive televisions that force you to watch our commercials. You won't need them, anyway, because you will never be bored. We promise.
What you WILL find at Triangle CrossFit:
- Barbells, Bumper plates, pull-up bars, climbing ropes, medicine balls, jump ropes, gymnastics rings, rowers, plyo boxes, anything that requires multi-joint, functional movement.
- Knowledgeable trainers that covet your questions, and have a vested interest in seeing you succeed.
- Fellow CrossFitters putting in the same effort as you are, urging each other on, and reveling in accomplishment.
- Whiteboards and logbooks. We teach, as well as train, and document progress along the way.
- Group training atmosphere where the workout of the day is the goal, and everyone there is pursuing it. This is definitely not aerobics class.
- Possibly a dog or two. Don't worry, they're house-trained.